Alcoholism is one of the oldest problems in human history, but only recently people started to benefit from some effective approaches to this problem. First of all, it is most important to know it is not disgrace facing up to the fact of having a problem. And second, there is no magic formula that just wipes out someone’s life problems. But getting proper information and high-quality treatment is the best way to reach sobriety. If you want to end, your addiction checks out some of these resources which could get you in a best possible way of your life mission.
- Al-Anon Family Groups – www.al-anon.org
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism – www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration – www.samhsa.gov/atod/alcohol
- SAMHSA Treatment Locator – http://www.samhsa.gov/treatment/index.aspx
- Rethinking Drinking – http://rethinkingdrinking.niaaa.nih.gov/
- Ridgefield Recovery Center – https://www.ridgefieldrecovery.com